viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

Nobody care, but still

Hi guys,
my name is Joaquin Alves, Im 19 years old and I live in Santiago, wich is the capital of Chile. Right now, Im studying Public Administration at the Universidad de Chile and this is my second year like a college student. 

I write this for my english class, wich mean that Im forced to do it, but it can be funny (I hope so, at least). Actually, I dont know what else write about, but Im going to talk about the simpson, because everybody love the simpson, right?, anyway, I´ll do it another day.

Personally, I really enjoy learn english, actually i love that language, but Im not a bilingual person, so if I make any mistake, please just forget it. Im feel so lucky to have an oportunity to improving my english, because I listen a lot of music in english everyday, so I like to understand the music that I listen, who dont, right?.
In my free time, I love to watch the simpson or any movie in english, sometimes I watch it without subtitle, because in that way i can learn fasted.

For me, the most difficult thing about learn english is definitively speaking skill, but I working on it, for example when I singing the songs that I listen and also when I do some pronunciation exercise or whatever.
Well, I hope you enjoy my blog, this is my first one, so have some mercy, please :(. I swear that my second entry will be more funny and interesting.

See you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Joaquin's blog experience

Hi dear followers 👀 ! I´m so sorry to tell you that this will be my last post ever ✌ , so it ´ s time to talk about the blog experience....