viernes, 14 de julio de 2017

The one from Aberdeen

Actually I don´t really know who is my favorite band or single, I guess I don´t have only one, but if I were forced to talk about just one, I think that one will be Nirvana. That band is a band from Aberdeen, Washington, USA. and them music is known as Grunge or alternative rock.
I met Nirvana when I was 16, because of a book I read, that it was the biography of Kurt Cobain (the vocalist of Nirvana). That book shows me the whole (and short) life of Kurt and make me want to listen his music. Besides, because of that book, I know many things about Nirvana, specially about Kurt, like he left his house when he was 15 and has his "first time" at the same age😂😂.
I like this band basically because the music they make and the special way that Kurt sing. The first song of them I heard was "Smells like teen spirit", wich is an amazing song, and my favorite by the way.

5 comentarios:

Joaquin's blog experience

Hi dear followers 👀 ! I´m so sorry to tell you that this will be my last post ever ✌ , so it ´ s time to talk about the blog experience....