viernes, 21 de julio de 2017

The less boring one

Hi guys, it´s me again. Today, believe it or not, I´m going to talk about subjects! 👀. Well, this semester, which is my third in college, I've six subjects, but the all of them, the one I like the most was "Estudio de los Fenómenos Políticos", which is a subject about politic science. In that class, we were reading all the time and the teacher Felipe Aguero is an expert (at least I think like that) in the politic science.

Actually I don´t really know why I liked, but I think is because the books we had to read were very interesting. Besides, this course wasn´t a difficult one, at least to me and my friends, so that made it just more fun. Well, in Estudio de los Fenómenos Políticos", we basically saw things like the relationship between the powers of the newspapers and the actions of the State. My teacher told to us about the importance of the national newspaper called El Mercurio" in the military dictatorship, and to me that was very interesting. Definitely it was an excellent subject, tottally recommended!!

1 comentario:

Joaquin's blog experience

Hi dear followers 👀 ! I´m so sorry to tell you that this will be my last post ever ✌ , so it ´ s time to talk about the blog experience....