viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

The king of the School

I has always been difficult for me pick only one option when someone forces me to choose. In this particular time, I forced to choose one person I admire, and thinking about it, I though in Jaime Fierro, who was my teacher in the subject called Ideas y debates políticos contemporáneos.
Actually, I don´t know much about his personal life, because he was my teacher just one semester, so I couldn´t meet him as much as I wanted. Anyway, I choose him because he is not only I very good teacher (he actually is), he is a very good person too. His special way to pass his knowledge to the students and his kindness to teach makes me pick him as the best teacher in my college ever (at least until now).
Like I said before, I don´t know much about him, but I know he has a Ph.D. in Politic Science in England. Also, he have a Ph.D. in Moral Philosophy in Universidad de Chile.
I guess what I´m trying to say is he is a very clever person and am excellent teacher, who show me how should to be a real university teacher. I´m so sure that I´m not the only one who thinks in that way. If someday someone have the opportunity to be his student, I can assure you that it will be legendary.

3 comentarios:

Joaquin's blog experience

Hi dear followers 👀 ! I´m so sorry to tell you that this will be my last post ever ✌ , so it ´ s time to talk about the blog experience....