viernes, 7 de julio de 2017

MSN


Hi guys! it's me again. Today I´m going to talk about the photo on your righ-->
This picture whas taken in June, two years ago
by some photographer who was on the pitch that day.  I really like it, because that day the Barcelona was crowned as a Champions of the Champions League💗. This picture shows my 3 favorite football players (and also the 3 best players in the world 😎) celebrating the Neymar's goal, wich was the third of the match for Barcelona and also the goal of victory!!.

That game was just awesome!!, it was so intense that to win it meant a lot to me!. I remember that day I saw the game with my father and brother (wich are fans of Barcelona just like me) and at the end of the game we celebrated with some friend of my father all afternoon until it became night.
It was certainly one of the best days I´ve had.

2 comentarios:

Joaquin's blog experience

Hi dear followers 👀 ! I´m so sorry to tell you that this will be my last post ever ✌ , so it ´ s time to talk about the blog experience....