Hi there! it´s me again, how have you been? well I really hope you have been just fine!.
On this occasion, I´m going to talk about my favorite piece of technology, wich is my Play Station 4❤. It was a birthday gift from my father three years ago, and since then it has become in my most entertaining friend. One of the reasons why I like it so much is because with him I can play my favorite game: Fifa 17. Other reasons is that I have really fun with it, I mean I can spend four hours playing so easilly that I don´t even notice it!, actually I spend more time with my PS4 than studying (it is true:/).
I use my PS4 every single day, literally, and the most funny thing about that its that I play only one game: Fifa 17 😂. If I didn´t have it, I think that I would be the saddest man ever (and per haps I would improve my grades jeje). Anyway, I didn´t change my PS4 for nothing.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Joaquin's blog experience
Hi dear followers 👀 ! I´m so sorry to tell you that this will be my last post ever ✌ , so it ´ s time to talk about the blog experience....
-
Actually I don´t really know who is my favorite band or single, I guess I don´t have only one, but if I were forced to talk about just one, ...
-
Talking about Festivity, I realize how much I like the September 18th, wich it´s commonly known as the Chile´s Independence Day. This festi...

the love of your life hahah, really nice post joaco
ResponderEliminarHAHA your addiction to the Fifa is like my addiction to instagram, xoxo!
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarYou are my son in Fifa 17 my friend HAHAHAHAHHA
hahah you wish that dear friend ;)
EliminarGood!Play Call of duty its the best game ever!
ResponderEliminar¡Wow! I really need my own PS4 with FIFA 17
ResponderEliminar