It is a fact that I really like partys, so if I have free time I'm going to party without a doubt. Anyway, first of all, when I have a party I always care about having enought cigarretes for all night long, so I buy a 20 box of cigarretes and I pray that I will not run out of cigarretes (yeah, I smook a lot馃槱). After that, I invite as much friends as I can, cause I like to party with my friends. Well, before we arrive at the party, we put our money togheter and buy some beers, a bottle of red wine (this happens every time we party, seriously) and plastic cups.
When we finally arrive at the party, we start to drink the beers first and look around to see the girls who are close to us and we light a cigarrete. Then, if I have or somebody has weed, we wait like an hour since we get to the party and we smook it hehe. Finally, if we have the chance, we dance with some cute girl, but if we are not lucky, we just drink everything that we had bought and we leave.
Can't forget the wine
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarUnfortunately or not ... I participate in your parties JAJAJ