Talking
about Festivity, I realize how much I like the September 18th, wich it´s
commonly known as the Chile´s Independence Day. This festivity It has a
historical origin which is The First National Government Meeting, created due
to the imprisionment of the King of Spain.
On September 18th, I usually eat a lot of beef (like almost everyone)
and also drink a lot of beer and earthquake (wich is one of the reasons why I
like it). This festivity, as his name says, it´s celebrated September 18th and
19th and also it´s a National holiday. I like it so much basically everyone is
happy that day, it feel a cheerful atmosphere and I really enjoy that. Besides,
I like it because in this Festivity the whole family meets to share a barbecue
or a meal. Sometimes, because of the September 18th, we can meet with people
you have not seen in a while and that´s nice!.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Joaquin's blog experience
Hi dear followers 👀 ! I´m so sorry to tell you that this will be my last post ever ✌ , so it ´ s time to talk about the blog experience....
-
Actually I don´t really know who is my favorite band or single, I guess I don´t have only one, but if I were forced to talk about just one, ...
-
Talking about Festivity, I realize how much I like the September 18th, wich it´s commonly known as the Chile´s Independence Day. This festi...
It is the best celebration of the year, we have to celebrate together holiday is
ResponderEliminarI love the "earthquake" like you!! we can drink someday!
ResponderEliminar