Hi guys!, as you know, today is friday, which mean is blog day!!. Well, on this occasion, I'm going to talk about my plans for the next summer.
Since two years ago, me, my four best friends and my brother use to travel togheter to any place we decided to go, generally on Febraury. It all started when in 2015 we went to Pichilemu, because someone told us in that city, every year on Febraury, there was an event on the beach, where a lot of people were going, so we packed our bags and we went.
Anyway, on the next holidays, I really want to go to Iquique, but my friends and my brother have a money problem, so maybe I have to travel alone. However, in college I met a lot of people who came from Iquique and they are close to me, so I have some places where I can stay, if I don't save enought money to pay lodging there.
Well, that I want to do there is met the famous beach called Cavancha, wich all my Iquique's friends told me that it is beautifull. Also, I want to go to the hills and enjoy the panoramic view of the city.
Anyway, even tho everything that I mentioned before, I want to (actually I'm going to) drink all the beers that I can drink and I'm going to swim on the beach as much as I can!!.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Joaquin's blog experience
Hi dear followers 👀 ! I´m so sorry to tell you that this will be my last post ever ✌ , so it ´ s time to talk about the blog experience....
-
Actually I don´t really know who is my favorite band or single, I guess I don´t have only one, but if I were forced to talk about just one, ...
-
Talking about Festivity, I realize how much I like the September 18th, wich it´s commonly known as the Chile´s Independence Day. This festi...
Iquique is great! the perfect beach!
ResponderEliminarBro Iquique is the best, I recommend you go!
ResponderEliminar